Dear Saint Mary Parishioner,
We are excited to welcome everyone back home! We thank you for your patience and prayerful support as we ease back to gathering a full family again.
Daily Mass Schedule in the Church: Monday- Saturday 8:15am
We will continue to livestream daily Mass on Facebook Monday- Saturday at 8:15am
Saturday Vigil: 5:30 PM Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM
Childcare offered during 9:30 and 11:30am Sunday Masses
Drive up Holy Communion offered for those participating online Sundays beginning at 10:45am in the school parking lot off Robinwood Dr. SW.
- Dispensation of the obligation to attend Mass on Sunday will continue, since it will not be possible for everyone to attend on Sundays.
- If a person is sick, has a persistent (new) cough, or is vulnerable to infection; or if they live with or care for someone who is vulnerable, they should stay home.
- For now, Masses are limited to 25% capacity with proper physical distancing. For St. Mary that equates to about 200 people in our main sanctuary.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Out of care for those most vulnerable, please wear a mask.
- Wash your hands.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer that can be used before receiving Holy Communion.
- Do Not bring items that contain bleach into the sanctuary as this will damage the pews.
MASS ARRIVAL PROCEDURES
- Families may sit together in the same pews without observing distancing between family members.
- Every other pew will be closed and marked by a roped barrier.
- You may be sharing a pew with another household with social distance between the households (6ft). Will be Marked by Blue Tape.
- The holy water fonts remain empty.
- Communicants should be strongly urged to receive the Host on the hands as an act of charitable consideration for the health of their fellow parishioners. Distribution should be done with no contact to the recipients’ hands if possible.
- Social distancing should be observed as the faithful leave the church.
MASS DEPARTURE PROCEDURES
- Pews will be dismissed in an orderly fashion starting in the rear of the church and then moving forward. This will be similar to how you exit an airplane.
- Private prayer is not available after Sunday Masses to allow the church to be sanitized afterwards.
- All exits of the church will be utilized during departure.
- If you brought a financial gift, thank you. You can place it in the basket as you exit.
- Clergy will not shake hands after Mass. They will wave as you exit.
- Please do not congregate outside but head directly to your vehicle to allow the next Mass to start on time.