Please contact Julie Anne Walker with any questions below.
Requirements for Sacramental Preparation for First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion
- A child must be baptized and in 2nd – 5th Grade to begin this process.
- We are using online classes called “Signs of Grace” from Augustine Institute. Parents are the primary catechists for their children, so this class will be done at home and reinforced with our Adventure Days program and Children’s Liturgy of the Word.
- Preparation for the Sacraments is a family-centered process at Saint Mary Catholic Church. Parents are expected to be primary catechists of their children in their domestic church–don’t worry we are here to assist you!
- ALL students, including those who attend Saint Mary Catholic School, are required to complete these courses AND attend weekly Sunday Masses.
- Please read through this booklet to understand what our expectations are before registering: First Communion 2023-2024 Booklet
- Registration is CLOSED for the 2023-2024 school year. Please attend our Explorers Adventure Days and other events to be involved in our parish family!